Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Nature's Noel


This is NZ's fabulous indigenous Pohutukawa tree that flowers in a mass of festive Christmas blossom right on Christmas. How knowing is nature!

This tree is our next-door neighbour's seen best through our daughter's upstairs bedroom window, a slightly nostalgic view this year as the girl in question moved out in Feb. But she didn't go too far and will be back for the big day that we are celebrating here, just the five of us, as we're the only family left in Auckland. All the more food and blood-red blossom for us, I say!

I don't think I'll be back here before Christmas, so I will say to you one and all, my faithful blogees, have a bountiful and blossomful Christmas; and may nature and nurture be kind to you and yours.

Sacha, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment